Man died after accidentally stabbing himself while trying to separate two frozen
Add Reply
ronnastie
2024-09-21 18:40:25 UTC
A UK man accidentally stabbed himself to death while trying to separate
two frozen burgers with a knife in a freakish accident that initially
left cops baffled, a court hearing into his bizarre death was told.

Barry Griffiths, 57, died after he accidentally plunged the blade into
his stomach at his home in Powys, Wales, in July last year, the Western
Telegraph reported.

Griffiths, who lived alone and was described as “very private,” had been
dead for several days before police carried out a welfare check and
found blood spattered all through his kitchen and bedroom.

https://www.gbnews.com/news/wales-man-dead-accidentally-stabbing-himself-seperate-frozen-burgers-knife
bryan_styble
2024-09-21 19:27:23 UTC
Not terribly dissimilar--though far more lethally injurious--to a couple
such frozen-food-breakdown incidents over the decades in my own kitchen;
I've never been very good at remembering to defrost my sole meal of the
day many hours before my late-night supper, simply because I seldom
think about food until I finally get hungry.

Have often wondered if such sharp-object stupidity on my part might ever
turn out as such--and now I unsettlingly know...so thanks much for this
unfortunate and sad posting.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
unsubscribe
2024-09-22 06:17:16 UTC
Another post from Mr. B S that ultimately turns out to be about himself.
Starved for attention much?
Mig.Rhodes
2024-09-22 21:56:24 UTC
I enjoy Bryan's imput. Ans I invariably smile, which cannot be a bad
thing.
MJ
2024-09-23 00:30:05 UTC
Same here, Mig. Sure, he gets a little carried away with "I, Me, Mine"
once in a while, but that's a habit that those of us in the
entertainment racket have installed as standard equipment.
Self-promotion is key, like it or not. I almost always enjoy his tales.
Invalid
2024-09-23 16:50:22 UTC
Post by unsubscribe
Another post from Mr. B S that ultimately turns out to be about himself.
Starved for attention much?
alt.nazi.bryan-pigstyble