Sydne Conder, 59, killed in 2 vehicle wreck on U.S. Highway 431
Will Dockery
2016-09-11 00:04:19 UTC
Sydne Conder, 59, killed and another wounded in 2 vehicle wreck on U.S. Highway 431 north of Phenix City, Alabama

http://accidentdatacenter.com/us/alabama/columbus-ga/phenix-city/15/08/13/sydne-conder-59-killed-and-another-wounded-2-vehicle-wreck-us-highway-431-north-phenix-city-alabama

Modified Date:
Wed, 02/03/2016 - 9:32am
Accident Date:
Thursday, August 13, 2015

1 dead, 1 injured in 2-vehicle wreck in Lee County

A two-vehicle wreck on Thursday claimed the life of a Smiths Station woman, and left another person injured, according to Alabama State Troopers. Sydne Conder, 59, was killed when the 1994 Chevrolet Metro she was driving collided with a 2011 Chevrolet Corvette. Conder, who was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the accident, was pronounced dead at the scene. A passenger in the Metro was transported to a local hospital with unspecified injuries. The crash occurred on U.S. Highway 431, approximately four miles north of Phenix City at the 120 mile marker.

George Sulzbach was the person named with the "other passenger" in the car wreck that killed Sydne Conder last year... it would be good to add his name to the report, for accuracy.
Sarah Ehrett
Thursday, August 13, 2015
1 dead, 1 injured in 2-vehicle wreck in Lee County
A two-vehicle wreck on Thursday claimed the life of a Smiths Station woman, and left another person injured, according to Alabama State Troopers. Sydne Conder, 59, was killed when the 1994 Chevrolet Metro she was driving collided with a 2011 Chevrolet Corvette. Conder, who was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the accident, was pronounced dead at the scene. A passenger in the Metro was transported to a local hospital with unspecified injuries. The crash occurred on U.S. Highway 431, approximately four miles north of Phenix City at the 120 mile marker.
George Sulzbach was the person named with the "other passenger" in the car wreck that killed Sydne Conder last year... it would be good to add his name to the report, for accuracy.
Any modern Corvette will take out a 20 year old mini car. Back in
2007 I was heading back into Maryland from DC and a small car
sideswiped a C6 Corvette on Route 50. Both cars spun around and the
Corvette was hit twice as it spun. I was in my 2005 C6 about three
cars behind the Corvette. I didn't see the small car after it spun
but later heard on the evening news it's single passenger was air
lifted out while the Corvette driver opened the door and walked away.

And not wearing seatbelts is stupid.
Will Dockery
And with Sydne not wearing the seat belt it caused more harm to George (who was wearing his) as on impact, she was thrown into George in some way, causing additional damage (though I'm not sure of the details, except he had head and rib injuries).
Will Dockery
2021-04-24 17:25:38 UTC