CNN career of Chris Cuomo
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-12-01 04:03:04 UTC
The network says this is a mere indefinite suspension, but little bro Chris seems as over at CNN as big bro Andrew's reign in Albany.

Rush would have savored this.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-12-02 20:02:01 UTC
l detested the film--and in fact find almost all of Will Ferrell's work fitfully overwrought--but this consistently clever cartoonist's rendering is a fine (and amusing) distillation of this story, the self-imposed demise of this fellow whom RHL III would over The EIB Network slyly invoke The Godfather Saga* by invariably calling him "Fredo".

STYBLE/Florida
--------------------------------------
* Thus subtly reminding us all of Governor Bill Clinton's phone call, sereptitiously taped by Gennifer Flowers, wherein he told her how Cuomo dynasty patriarch Mario was pure Mafia, or words to that effect.**
** Any amateur historians of The Clinton Saga herein can correct my aging memory on the precise wording the future President used on that fun tape.
=============
https://townhall.com/political-cartoons/2021/12/02/186803
Louis Epstein
2021-12-04 23:36:15 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
The network says this is a mere indefinite suspension, but little bro Chris
seems as over at CNN as big bro Andrew's reign in Albany.
Now lead story of Google News:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/04/media/cnn-fires-chris-cuomo/index.html
Post by ***@gmail.com
Rush would have savored this.
BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
-=-=-
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-12-06 13:15:28 UTC
Yet another example of why Gary Varvel--whom I gather works out of Indianapolis--is for my money the finest editorial cartoonist working in 2021.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
https://townhall.com/political-cartoons/2021/12/05/186868