Ann Cullen, 90, wife of longtime game show host Bill Cullen
Diner
2018-07-22 17:01:49 UTC
Born June 6, 1928, according to IMDB.
Died July 21, 2018, according to a Facebook post by her nephew Jack Narz Jr.

Ann Roemheld Macomber Cullen was the daughter of Oscar-winning composer Heinz Roemheld. She was the third wife of longtime game show host Bill Cullen; they were married from 1955 until his death in 1990.

Ann's sister Mary Lou Roemheld was the first wife of another veteran game show host, Jack Narz.

Narz's brother Jim Narz - better known by his professional name, Tom Kennedy - is another veteran game show host, still off-topic at age 91.

Ann Macomber on IMDB:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0534156/

Ann and Bill Cullen on "Tattletales" in 1974:

Michael OConnor
2018-07-22 19:25:55 UTC
A Friend
2018-07-22 19:59:13 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
Post by Diner
Ann Roemheld Macomber Cullen was the daughter of Oscar-winning composer
Heinz Roemheld. She was the third wife of longtime game show host Bill
Cullen; they were married from 1955 until his death in 1990.
Ann's sister Mary Lou Roemheld was the first wife of another veteran game
show host, Jack Narz.
Narz's brother Jim Narz - better known by his professional name, Tom
Kennedy - is another veteran game show host, still off-topic at age 91.
I didn't realize these old timey game show hosts were such an
incestuous group.
They all worked together, usually as announcers, in Stone Age radio and
TV in New York. Also, they didn't get out much.
RHDraney
2018-07-22 20:49:11 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by Michael OConnor
Post by Diner
Ann Roemheld Macomber Cullen was the daughter of Oscar-winning composer
Heinz Roemheld. She was the third wife of longtime game show host Bill
Cullen; they were married from 1955 until his death in 1990.
Ann's sister Mary Lou Roemheld was the first wife of another veteran game
show host, Jack Narz.
Narz's brother Jim Narz - better known by his professional name, Tom
Kennedy - is another veteran game show host, still off-topic at age 91.
I didn't realize these old timey game show hosts were such an
incestuous group.
They all worked together, usually as announcers, in Stone Age radio and
TV in New York. Also, they didn't get out much.
Kind of explains why they all look alike...(a quick check tells me that
Bob Eubanks and Wink Martindale, and of course Peter Marshall, are all
still off-topic)....r