Anna Nicole Smith had the most beautiful teeth!
rhonda
2007-02-17 00:38:35 UTC
Those veneers had to have really set her back a pretty penny. They were
gorgeous. I've never seen such perfect, beautiful teeth. And how they
sparkled. Whoever did her dental work is a master. Those pearly whites
are too good to get buried in the dirt. I hope Howard K. Stern or someone
is smart enough to pull them out before they bury her.
Kinik
I don't care how much she spent on that mouth. It was disgusting to look at.
aka Bob
2007-02-17 00:45:09 UTC
Post by rhonda
Those veneers had to have really set her back a pretty penny. They were
gorgeous. I've never seen such perfect, beautiful teeth. And how they
sparkled. Whoever did her dental work is a master. Those pearly whites
are too good to get buried in the dirt. I hope Howard K. Stern or someone
is smart enough to pull them out before they bury her.
Only the ones with gold fillings.
--
"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." - Woody Allen

Wax-up and drop-in of Surfing's Golden Years: <http://www.surfwriter.net>
2007-02-17 04:40:41 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by aka Bob
Post by rhonda
Those veneers had to have really set her back a pretty penny. They were
gorgeous. I've never seen such perfect, beautiful teeth. And how they
sparkled. Whoever did her dental work is a master. Those pearly whites
are too good to get buried in the dirt. I hope Howard K. Stern or someone
is smart enough to pull them out before they bury her.
Only the ones with gold fillings.
Silver has quietly gained to almost $14/oz. <g>
<Gold at $669/oz.>

http://www.thebulliondesk.com
Duke
2007-02-17 02:17:43 UTC
I know a lot of people didn't dig them but I did. I thought she had a
lovely smile and her teeth were all glossy platinum like her hair!
Gould
Those teeth looked like the teeth in the "Alien" movie. Really really scary.
lab~rat >:-)
2007-02-19 13:36:06 UTC
Post by Gould
Post by rhonda
Those veneers had to have really set her back a pretty penny. They were
gorgeous. I've never seen such perfect, beautiful teeth. And how they
sparkled. Whoever did her dental work is a master. Those pearly whites are
too good to get buried in the dirt. I hope Howard K. Stern or someone is
smart enough to pull them out before they bury her.
Those teeth looked like the teeth in the "Alien" movie. Really really scary.
It's because she had those BIG LONG GUMS...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
g***@my-deja.com
2007-02-17 03:12:19 UTC
Post by rhonda
Those veneers had to have really set her back a pretty penny. They were
gorgeous. I've never seen such perfect, beautiful teeth. And how they
sparkled. Whoever did her dental work is a master. Those pearly whites
are too good to get buried in the dirt. I hope Howard K. Stern or someone
is smart enough to pull them out before they bury her.
I always thought she had a very unattractive and bizarre aspect to her
appearence. Her well-grounded character made up for that though.
2007-02-17 04:42:09 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by g***@my-deja.com
Post by rhonda
Those veneers had to have really set her back a pretty penny. They were
gorgeous. I've never seen such perfect, beautiful teeth. And how they
sparkled. Whoever did her dental work is a master. Those pearly whites
are too good to get buried in the dirt. I hope Howard K. Stern or someone
is smart enough to pull them out before they bury her.
I always thought she had a very unattractive and bizarre aspect to her
appearence.
Her well-grounded character made up for that though.
GREAT SATIRE!!! <not to be confused with 'Great
Satan'>
Kinik
2007-02-17 12:11:08 UTC
I felt the same way. hehe
El Klauso
2007-02-20 14:24:04 UTC
Does the word 'necrophilia' mean anything around here?
Karen
2007-02-22 16:45:54 UTC
Post by El Klauso
Does the word 'necrophilia' mean anything around here?
Somebody had to say it!

Karen
P.K.
Karen
2007-02-22 16:49:06 UTC
Post by rhonda
Those veneers had to have really set her back a pretty penny. They were
gorgeous. I've never seen such perfect, beautiful teeth. And how they
sparkled. Whoever did her dental work is a master. Those pearly whites
are too good to get buried in the dirt. I hope Howard K. Stern or someone
is smart enough to pull them out before they bury her.
One of the ANS Show episodes is about Anna going to the dentist. She
was whiney and scared and I think it was just for a teeth cleaning.
It's hard to think she went through more but I'm sure she did.

ANS definitely got her good looks from her father. She looks a lot
like him, less like her mother. I would love to see a picture of her
father in his younger years.

Karen
lab~rat >:-)
2007-02-22 17:05:15 UTC
Post by Karen
Post by rhonda
Those veneers had to have really set her back a pretty penny. They were
gorgeous. I've never seen such perfect, beautiful teeth. And how they
sparkled. Whoever did her dental work is a master. Those pearly whites
are too good to get buried in the dirt. I hope Howard K. Stern or someone
is smart enough to pull them out before they bury her.
One of the ANS Show episodes is about Anna going to the dentist. She
was whiney and scared and I think it was just for a teeth cleaning.
It's hard to think she went through more but I'm sure she did.
ANS definitely got her good looks from her father. She looks a lot
like him, less like her mother. I would love to see a picture of her
father in his younger years.
Karen
If you think her teeth are so great, keep your eyes on ebay. I'm sure
those veneers will be there soon, but you'll have to pony up a lot of
money if you want the whole set.
P.K.
Buttercup
2007-02-22 17:25:46 UTC
Post by Karen
One of the ANS Show episodes is about Anna going to the dentist. She
was whiney and scared and I think it was just for a teeth cleaning.
It's hard to think she went through more but I'm sure she did.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
She called the dentist a butcher because of the pain she endured.
I think she had implants afixed in her mouth. Caps and veneers
can't be that painful. IMO.
Karen
2007-02-22 18:10:28 UTC
Post by Buttercup
She called the dentist a butcher because of the pain she endured.
I think she had implants afixed in her mouth. Caps and veneers
can't be that painful. IMO.
She probably screamed bloody murder pain to get the dentist to
prescribe vidodin or another oxycotin. Her tolerance to pain can't be
that low, as she had more than one child.

Karen
azindn
2007-02-23 02:52:14 UTC
Post by rhonda
Those veneers had to have really set her back a pretty penny. They were
gorgeous. I've never seen such perfect, beautiful teeth. And how they
sparkled. Whoever did her dental work is a master. Those pearly whites
are too good to get buried in the dirt. I hope Howard K. Stern or someone
is smart enough to pull them out before they bury her.
She smiled like Trigger. Lifting that curled upper lip to air her gums
-- gag!
FragileWarrior
2007-02-23 10:28:27 UTC
Post by azindn
Post by rhonda
Those veneers had to have really set her back a pretty penny. They
were gorgeous. I've never seen such perfect, beautiful teeth. And
how they sparkled. Whoever did her dental work is a master. Those
pearly whites are too good to get buried in the dirt. I hope Howard
K. Stern or someone is smart enough to pull them out before they bury
her.
She smiled like Trigger. Lifting that curled upper lip to air her gums
-- gag!
Horses curl their lip like that for a reason. The technical name for it is
"Flehmen response". It happens when the horse smells something strange or
interesting. Stallions do it when they smell a mare in heat, for example.
(D'argo does it when he smells Pam cooking spray, but I digress...) It's
quite possible that DWANS was scenting a rich ol' coot that was about to
kick off when she was smiling like that.