Carolyn Kelley, Widow of DeForest "Bones" Kelley
Brad Ferguson
2004-10-15 15:13:59 UTC
Carolyn Dowling Kelley, who was married to Star Trek actor DeForest
Kelley for 53 years until his death five years ago, herself died on the
morning of 12 October. She had been a patient at the Motion Picture
and Television Fund Hospital since early 1999, when she was admitted
with a broken leg.

De Kelley died on 11 June 1999 at the same hospital after a long
struggle with stomach cancer.
Terrymelin
2004-10-15 18:03:09 UTC
Post by Brad Ferguson
De Kelley died on 11 June 1999 at the same hospital after a long
struggle with stomach cancer.
Was that really five years ago?

Terry Ellsworth
DeeEss57
2004-10-15 18:33:49 UTC
Post by Terrymelin
Post by Brad Ferguson
De Kelley died on 11 June 1999 at the same hospital after a long
struggle with stomach cancer.
Was that really five years ago?
Time flies, don't it?

DES

Save 1 life and you're a hero.
Save 230 million and you're a Starfleet officer.

remove "nospam" from my addy to reply.
The Kentucky Wizard
2004-10-15 21:06:00 UTC
Post by DeeEss57
Post by Terrymelin
Post by Brad Ferguson
De Kelley died on 11 June 1999 at the same hospital after a long
struggle with stomach cancer.
Was that really five years ago?
Time flies, don't it?
Especially at 'Warp Nine'.
--
© The Wiz ®
Brad Ferguson
2004-10-15 21:33:46 UTC
Post by Terrymelin
Post by Brad Ferguson
De Kelley died on 11 June 1999 at the same hospital after a long
struggle with stomach cancer.
Was that really five years ago?
Terry Ellsworth
Sure was. Carolyn was already in the hospital with a broken leg when
her husband was admitted for the end stage of his cancer. I think she
was in the room next to his.

I met them once, very briefly, at one of the Star Trek conventions in
Baltimore. 1992, I think. As the obit said, she was always with De.
They were devoted to each other. You could tell. If it's possible for
them to be together, they are.
MWB
2004-10-16 04:55:29 UTC
I heard it was her Jeffries Tube.

Mark

The Kentucky Wizard
2004-10-15 21:04:19 UTC
Post by Brad Ferguson
Carolyn Dowling Kelley, who was married to Star Trek actor DeForest
Kelley for 53 years until his death five years ago, herself died on the
morning of 12 October.
She's dead, Jim.
--
© The Wiz ®