OT: Has the format changed for alt obituaries?
Add Reply
Tommie_O_Hicks
2024-09-28 01:39:16 UTC
Has the format changed for any of you? I used to get numerous threads
on the page but now I only get about six.
Retro Guy
2024-09-28 12:15:48 UTC
Post by Tommie_O_Hicks
Has the format changed for any of you? I used to get numerous threads
on the page but now I only get about six.
It should be fixed now. Someone notified me of the issue, which I saw
just a few minutes ago. Hopefully, all the articles are displaying
again.
Retro Guy
Tommie_O_Hicks
2024-09-28 12:23:35 UTC
Holy Cow! Its back to normal now. That's service, Thank You.
Louis Epstein
2024-09-30 02:46:59 UTC
Post by Tommie_O_Hicks
Has the format changed for any of you? I used to get numerous threads
on the page but now I only get about six.
Are you using a web reader rather than a newsreader program?

-=-=-