Ken Page 1954-2024
Add Reply
Louis Epstein
2024-10-01 05:54:44 UTC
Old Deuteronomy lived not so long a time:
https://extratv.com/2024/09/30/ken-page-broadway-wiz-aint-misbehavin-cats-obituary/
January 20th 1954-September 30th 2024.

-=-=-
David Samuel Barr
2024-10-01 13:31:43 UTC
While I did see him do "Cats" on Broadway,
my primary memory of him is a show he did
at a popular modest-size club (The Bottom
Line, for other NYCers of a certain age)
on April 10, 1983 along with Patti LuPone
(although having won the Tony for "Evita"
in 1979 still not quite yet the household
name she would later become) and my friend
Robert Kraft (the neoswing pioneer who
later moved to Hollywood, headed up
Henson's and Fox's music departments and
racked up lots of awards and was the reason
I attended) of a concert of songs which
were nominated for Academy Awards but
didn't win (this show was held the night
before that year's Oscars show).