Johnny Yune (윤종승), 83, Korean-born comedic actor (They Call Me Bruce?)
2020-03-10 13:14:41 UTC
2020-03-10 18:56:44 UTC
Johnny Yune (October 22, 1936 – March 8, 2020) was a Korean-American actor, singer, and comedian.
He played the lead in the 1980s films They Call Me Bruce? and They Still Call Me Bruce. Yune's big break came at The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. Yune stated that because actor Charlton Heston did not arrive on time, he was given over twenty minutes on the show to make a good impression. Carson liked Yune and had him on the show over 30 times. Yune also appeared in his own special on NBC/
I have the DVD of "They Call Me Bruce?", right next to "My Name Is
Bruce" starring Bruce Campbell....r