OT: That Derek is back after open heart surgery and rehab
2020-10-12 19:58:03 UTC
I haven not been active here since, at least, 09/10/2020 ...

... Did I miss anything?
radioacti...@gmail.com
2020-10-12 20:11:15 UTC
Good Lord! Didn't realize you were in any such situation; so glad to also learn things went at least pretty well!

And no, you DIDN'T miss anything. Now you WOULD have, had, say, Trump nuked Andora--or even New Zealand!--but he didn't. Did heard somethin' about someone wheezing in a Walter Reed Medical Center bed for a couple days. Think the talking head reported it was Oprah, but I might have misheard that. Maybe he said Shecky Greene, not sure.

Meanwhile, continue on the mend, Derek--we love ya down here!

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Jason
2020-10-13 09:36:11 UTC
Then, channeling Eva Peron, he ascended to a balcony, where he was heard to warble "Don't keep no promise, don't keep no distance! A true Covita moment.
Adam H. Kerman
2020-10-12 20:38:22 UTC
Glad you're doing ok.
W.C. Green
2020-10-13 00:59:27 UTC
I haven not been active here since, at least, 09/10/2020 ...
... Did I miss anything?
Nothing worth mentioning. Glad you're well and back.
Wendy Chatley Green
MJ Emigh
2020-10-13 01:44:15 UTC
... Did I miss anything?
I always look forward to your posts. Welcome back and congratulations on getting things fixed up. Best wishes for a quick recovery!

-MJ
Diner
2020-10-13 02:03:28 UTC
I haven not been active here since, at least, 09/10/2020 ...
... Did I miss anything?
Nah, it's been dead around here.

Welcome back!!!