Nori and Brie,Iowa Dogs
2020-05-21 04:00:46 UTC
What with all the deaths of humans at the paws/jaws of dogs
being posted here,it's only fair to post the opposite.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2020/05/20/des-moines-crime-animal-abuse-man-adopted-starved-dogs-death-police-said-anumal-rescue-league-arl/5227728002/

(typo as in original URL)

"Rescued" at a shelter,then abandoned to die of starvation.

d***@gmail.com
2020-05-21 11:34:39 UTC
David James Goodburn has a very
special punishment coming. πŸ’₯
The Animal Rescue League is
also responsible πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯.

😞
l***@yahoo.com
2020-05-21 23:10:21 UTC
From Reddit (apparently, it's been removed):

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/go07vs/sad_angry_distraught_wtf/

"I can't even believe my fucking eyes. Yesterday my entitled cousins and my aunt came to visit. Already the kids are annoying, one immediately breaks a glass. But when i went upstairs. My dog wasn't there. The fucking KIDS THREW MY DOG OUT THE WINDOW. And he landed on rocks. Tried to rush him to the vet but he was already gone on the way there. My sweet dog that i came back to every single day for 5 years is dead. Because what?? Some brats that had nothing better to do. And then my aunt has the audacity to say that it was my duty to watch my cousins. I swear to fucking god. If those brats come to visit ever again i will call the goddamn police. I fucking hate kids."

(This iPad won't let me read the comments, for some reason - there are 120. When you sort them by best, which do you think are the most useful ones?)

Lenona.
Travoltron
2020-05-22 00:33:12 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
[...]
This story reeks of BS, and indeed the post has been removed.

"Thanks all for showing compassion, however this person was a troll at
worst, a sad attention whore at best.

Glad there isn't any dog harmed, to say the least."