Charlie Fred Whitley Sr. 1930-2017
Will Dockery
2017-12-23 14:01:54 UTC
Charlie Fred Whitley Sr. May 29th 1930-December 20 2017.

My Uncle on my mother's side of the family, the Whitley Family of La Grange, Georgia.

http://www.lagrangenews.com/2017/12/21/charlie-fred-whitley-sr/
Will Dockery
2017-12-23 14:19:14 UTC
Charlie Fred Whitley Sr. May 29th 1930-December 20 2017.

Mr. Charlie Fred Whitley, Sr., age 87, of LaGrange, passed away on December 20, 2017 at the Well Star West Georgia Hospice. Mr. Whitley was born on May 29, 1930 to the late W.C Whitley and Arizona Dalrymple Whitley in LaGrange.

Lord Penis
2017-12-23 15:19:13 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Charlie Fred Whitley Sr. May 29th 1930-December 20 2017.
Mr. Charlie Fred Whitley, Sr., age 87, of LaGrange, passed away on December 20, 2017 at the Well Star West Georgia Hospice. Mr. Whitley was born on May 29, 1930 to the late W.C Whitley and Arizona Dalrymple Whitley in LaGrange.
My Uncle on my mother's side of the family, the Whitley Family of La Grange, Georgia.
Are you and your husband Stephan Pickering going to the funeral?

Will Pickie be saying kaddish over the corpse or the Kol Nidre?

Will you be fasting from semen that day?
Lord Penis

Will Dockery
2017-12-24 02:15:59 UTC
On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 8:33:19 PM UTC-5,
I changed the cover shot on alt.arts.poetry.comments Facebook Edition,
in honor of my Uncle Fred.
We buried him today.
I'd noticed that last night and thought it was a picture of your parents.
My Uncle Fred and Aunt Ruth.

Aunt Ruth is an inspiration to me, 85 years old and still cooks, cleans
washes her own laundry, and in the words of her daughter, my cousin Jenny:

"Drives like a bat out of Hell."
I don't know if he was your uncle by blood or marriage, but you bear a
strong resemblance to him.
Father of my Cousin Jenny, who you may remember as one of the stars of my
"Apple Montage" poem.

http://m.lagrangenews.com/2017/12/21/charlie-fred-whitley-sr/

Fred Whitley Sr. May 29 1930-December 20 2017. My Uncle on mother's side. —
with Jenny Whitley Ledford, Gloria Whitley Duniphin, Mark Whitley and
Freddie Whitley.

"And so it goes..." -Kurt Vonnegut
Lord Penis

Will Dockery
2018-01-19 02:50:19 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
I changed the cover shot on alt.arts.poetry.comments Facebook Edition,
in honor of my Uncle Fred.
We buried him today.
I'd noticed that last night and thought it was a picture of your parents.
My Uncle Fred and Aunt Ruth.
Aunt Ruth is an inspiration to me, 85 years old and still cooks, cleans
"Drives like a bat out of Hell."
I don't know if he was your uncle by blood or marriage, but you bear a
strong resemblance to him.
Father of my Cousin Jenny, who you may remember as one of the stars of my
"Apple Montage" poem.
Are you going to the funeral
Yes, of course.
Will Dockery
2018-02-19 21:34:12 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 8:33:19 PM UTC-5,
I changed the cover shot on alt.arts.poetry.comments Facebook Edition,
in honor of my Uncle Fred.
We buried him today.
I'd noticed that last night and thought it was a picture of your parents.
My Uncle Fred and Aunt Ruth.
Aunt Ruth is an inspiration to me, 85 years old and still cooks, cleans
"Drives like a bat out of Hell."
I don't know if he was your uncle by blood or marriage, but you bear a
strong resemblance to him.
Father of my Cousin Jenny, who you may remember as one of the stars of my
"Apple Montage" poem.
going to the funeral?
Yes.