OT House of Cards
Add Reply
Matthew Kruk
2020-08-31 07:47:58 UTC
So I'm catching up on this series, watched season 5. Slimeball president Kevin
Spacey - great acting. Netflix should have killed the series instead of going to
another season. I appreciate metoo issues but this is an example of a good
series killed by it. Could we not have said innocent until proven guilty? He's a
great actor. Do we diminish his past performances because of transgression?

Anyway, MHO.
Adam H. Kerman
2020-08-31 15:25:15 UTC
Post by Matthew Kruk
So I'm catching up on this series, watched season 5. Slimeball president Kevin
Spacey - great acting. Netflix should have killed the series instead of going to
another season. I appreciate metoo issues but this is an example of a good
series killed by it. Could we not have said innocent until proven guilty? He's a
great actor. Do we diminish his past performances because of transgression?
Anyway, MHO.
Was he innocent? I can no longer remember.

I liked his acting too.
Louis Epstein
2020-09-06 02:02:02 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Matthew Kruk
So I'm catching up on this series, watched season 5. Slimeball president Kevin
Spacey - great acting. Netflix should have killed the series instead of going to
another season. I appreciate metoo issues but this is an example of a good
series killed by it. Could we not have said innocent until proven guilty? He's a
great actor. Do we diminish his past performances because of transgression?
Anyway, MHO.
Was he innocent? I can no longer remember.
I liked his acting too.
I know he made two episodes of his final season that were never shown.

In any event this is a remake of the British series...I have seen neither.

Adam H. Kerman
2020-09-06 02:37:10 UTC
Post by Matthew Kruk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Matthew Kruk
great actor. Do we diminish his past performances because of transgression?
Anyway, MHO.
Was he innocent? I can no longer remember.
I liked his acting too.
I know he made two episodes of his final season that were never shown.
In any event this is a remake of the British series...I have seen neither.
I've seen the British series and enjoyed it. I didn't watch the American
series as I wasn't subscribed.