On preventing murder through mediation
2019-07-19 14:57:26 UTC
Long, but I'd say it's worthwhile.

http://www.advicegoddess.com/archives/2019/07/how-many-more-m.html#comments

2019-07-19 16:19:54 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Long, but I'd say it's worthwhile.
http://www.advicegoddess.com/archives/2019/07/how-many-more-m.html#comments
I could not make head nor tails out of that page. It just looked like a
bunch of random paragraphs thrown together. Some left wing (sensible) and
others right wing (loony). Just all a mish-mash.

Perhaps you could post here a quick summary of what it is supposed to mean?
--
Those on the right constantly remind us that America is not a
democracy; now they claim that Obama is a threat to democracy.
l***@yahoo.com
2019-07-20 17:19:11 UTC
Post by Kenny McCormack
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Long, but I'd say it's worthwhile.
http://www.advicegoddess.com/archives/2019/07/how-many-more-m.html#comments
I could not make head nor tails out of that page. It just looked like a
bunch of random paragraphs thrown together. Some left wing (sensible) and
others right wing (loony). Just all a mish-mash.
Perhaps you could post here a quick summary of what it is supposed to mean?
OK, I admit I was in a rush and didn't read all of it. I just thought it was alarming that anything that might help prevent murders wasn't apparently getting the funding it needed.

Anyway, there's no need to read the few comments underneath, if you don't want to. Yes, there are some loonies there, but Amy Alkon, per se, is pretty much a liberal libertarian.