Louisa Moritz, 72, Cuban-born actress; Cosby accuser
2019-01-30 18:26:14 UTC
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-louisa-moritz-dead-bill-13929372

Home 3am Celebrity News

Louisa Moritz dead: Bill Cosby accuser and Happy Days actress dies aged 72

Bill Cosby accuser and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest actress Louise Moritz has died aged 72

Bill Cosby accuser and Happy Days star Louisa Moritz has died aged 72.

The Hollywood actress - who starred alongside Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - died last week at her home in Los Angeles, her rep confirmed.

She died of natural causes related to her heart, according to The Blast, and had 'deteriorated' physically over recent years.

Louisa alleged she was sexually assaulted in 1971 by Bill Cosby - and filed a lawsuit for defamation against the comedian in 2015 - which will continue despite her passing, with her estate handling the legal proceedings, The Blast reports.

She alleged the TV star forced his penis in her mouth during an encounter in a dressing room at the Tonight Show.
l***@yahoo.com
2019-01-30 18:57:47 UTC
Guess what else? She graduated from Yale.

I first saw her in a certain teen movie.
Michael OConnor
2019-01-30 19:12:38 UTC
I checked her IMDB resume. I haven't seen the movie in over 30 years, but was she the lady who gave the teenaged boys the crustaceans?
l***@yahoo.com
2019-01-30 19:30:26 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
Post by l***@yahoo.com
I first saw her in a certain teen movie.
I checked her IMDB resume. I haven't seen the movie in over 30 years, but was she the lady who gave the teenaged boys the crustaceans?
Thankfully, NO! She was the much more funny and likeable character.

But the movie still has a pretty sad ending (not involving her character) that, despite the movie's trashiness, sets it well apart from other trashy teen movies.

2019-01-30 19:51:07 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Michael OConnor
Post by l***@yahoo.com
I first saw her in a certain teen movie.
I checked her IMDB resume. I haven't seen the movie in over 30 years, but was she the lady who gave the teenaged boys the crustaceans?
Thankfully, NO! She was the much more funny and likeable character.
But the movie still has a pretty sad ending (not involving her character) that, despite the movie's trashiness, sets it well apart from other trashy teen movies.
I remember it being a cut above the run of the mill teen movie because of the plot involving the guy who had his guts stomped out by the girl who he was in love with and burglarized a house in order to finance her abortion dumped him and went back with the deadbeat guy who knocked her up. The only other part of the movie I remember was the guys getting crabs from some woman, so I thought it might have been her. I need to go back and rewatch this movie.