OT: Mike Pence...BUT...
Add Reply
Lenona
2021-01-03 18:49:11 UTC
"Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood insists he is not insane after tweeting that Mike Pence should face execution by firing squad."

https://sports.yahoo.com/pro-trump-lawyer-lin-wood-123415836.html
Kenny McCormack
2021-01-03 20:17:24 UTC
Post by Lenona
"Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood insists he is not insane after tweeting that Mike
Pence should face execution by firing squad."
https://sports.yahoo.com/pro-trump-lawyer-lin-wood-123415836.html
Should we start a new thread called:

HealthWatch: Lin Wood's sanity and freedom

Of course, if we did that, we'd have to start similar threads for just
about everyone associated with this administration.
--
The motto of the GOP "base": You can't *be* a billionaire, but at least you
can vote like one.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-01-03 20:42:38 UTC
Post by Kenny McCormack
Post by Lenona
"Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood insists he is not insane after tweeting that Mike
Pence should face execution by firing squad."
https://sports.yahoo.com/pro-trump-lawyer-lin-wood-123415836.html
HealthWatch: Lin Wood's sanity and freedom
Of course, if we did that, we'd have to start similar threads for just
about everyone associated with this administration.
How is Lin Wood associated with the Trump administration?

He isn't, not in any way. He filed, or participated in the filing of,
frivolous lawsuits on behalf of the campaign. The administration has its
own lawyers on the government payroll.
Lenona
2021-01-09 18:39:07 UTC
And:

https://www.businessinsider.com/reuters-photographer-says-pro-trump-rioters-wanted-to-hang-pence-2021-1

By Sonam Sheth

First paragraphs:

A Reuters photographer said Friday that he overheard at least three pro-Trump insurrectionists at the US Capitol this week say they wanted to find Vice President Mike Pence and hang him.

"I heard at least 3 different rioters at the Capitol say that they hoped to find Vice President Mike Pence and execute him by hanging him from a Capitol Hill tree as a traitor," the photographer, Jim Bourg, tweeted. "It was a common line being repeated. Many more were just talking about how the VP should be executed."...

(snip)

And Fox, unfortunately, makes a good point at the end of this:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/twitter-trending-hang-mike-pence
Larc
2021-01-10 15:16:02 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 10:39:07 -0800 (PST), Lenona <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

| And:
|
| https://www.businessinsider.com/reuters-photographer-says-pro-trump-rioters-wanted-to-hang-pence-2021-1
|
| By Sonam Sheth
|
| First paragraphs:
|
| A Reuters photographer said Friday that he overheard at least three pro-Trump insurrectionists at the US Capitol this week say they wanted to find Vice President Mike Pence and hang him.
|
| "I heard at least 3 different rioters at the Capitol say that they hoped to find Vice President Mike Pence and execute him by hanging him from a Capitol Hill tree as a traitor," the photographer, Jim Bourg, tweeted. "It was a common line being repeated. Many more were just talking about how the VP should be executed."...
|
| (snip)
|

| And Fox, unfortunately, makes a good point at the end of this:
|
| https://www.foxnews.com/politics/twitter-trending-hang-mike-pence

There are people who may well deserve hanging in this matter. Mike Pence is not one
of them.

Larc
Terry del Fuego
2021-01-10 17:25:56 UTC
Post by Larc
There are people who may well deserve hanging in this matter. Mike Pence is not one
of them.
I--the most practiced, accomplished and glorious non-patriotic
pessimist in the world--simply can't wrap what's left of my rapidly
aging "mind" around the fact that a sitting president attempted to
have his own vice president assassinated and there's still
*discussion* about what to do.
Lenona
2021-01-11 14:20:22 UTC
Post by Lenona
"Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood insists he is not insane after tweeting that Mike Pence should face execution by firing squad."
https://sports.yahoo.com/pro-trump-lawyer-lin-wood-123415836.html
OMG, he did it again...apparently, on Jan. 7th.

https://www.newsweek.com/parler-nixes-firing-squad-post-pro-trump-lawyer-lin-wood-after-his-twitter-suspension-1560259