Lenona is pregnant!!!!!
Add Reply
j***@gmail.com
2020-03-21 17:02:54 UTC
Lenona asked me to post something letting you know that
she's alive & well and expecting in December.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/613052278645161984
That Derek
2020-03-21 17:36:43 UTC
Mazel tov!

Knowing Lenona's interests, it's safe to assume that there'll be plenty of great children's stories to read to her child.

My niece's daughter was born on a recent February 25th, George Harrison's birthday. I made a connection and turned my niece onto the video for George Harrison's 1976 song "Crackerbox Palace." Although the video suggests that this "palace" might be a mental institution, the lyrics suggest a celebration of welcoming a new life into the world. Check it out:

Yes, we all know that the original "Crackerbox Palace" was the name of a house where comedian/spoken-word artist Lord Buckley resided.
l***@yahoo.com
2020-03-22 18:05:33 UTC
Jtem is a very good friend, but with a troublesome sense of humor. All I asked was for him to let you all know that I was not on topic or even sick. He lent me an IPad, which is how I'm able to post after all this time.

Maybe some of you noticed the dubiousness of the December date.

But I'm reasonably sure that if the virus gets me for good, he'll let you know.

Lenona.
Adam H. Kerman
2020-03-22 18:29:43 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Jtem is a very good friend, but with a troublesome sense of humor. All I
asked was for him to let you all know that I was not on topic or even
sick. He lent me an IPad, which is how I'm able to post after all this
time.
Maybe some of you noticed the dubiousness of the December date.
Hm. Now that you point it out, I was whooshed.
A Friend
Many of us were. At least this time there wasn't a subpoena.
Terry del Fuego
2020-03-23 12:47:19 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Maybe some of you noticed the dubiousness of the December date.
I was dubious that a smart person who has frequently mentioned hanging
out on Bratfree would commit reproduction, especially now.
Kenny McCormack
2020-03-23 13:48:27 UTC
Post by Terry del Fuego
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Maybe some of you noticed the dubiousness of the December date.
I was dubious that a smart person who has frequently mentioned hanging
out on Bratfree would commit reproduction, especially now.
You and me, both.

There is something fishy about this story.
--
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough
men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell
Big Mongo
2020-03-23 20:29:24 UTC
I won't believe ut until she starts handing out cigars!!!!
David Carson
2020-03-23 20:06:53 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 05:47:19 -0700, Terry del Fuego
Post by Terry del Fuego
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Maybe some of you noticed the dubiousness of the December date.
I was dubious that a smart person who has frequently mentioned hanging
out on Bratfree would commit reproduction, especially now.
Yeah, I think the reason it was supposed to be funny in the mind of
the person who posted it was because it was absurd. That's how I took
it.
Louis Epstein
2020-03-24 00:21:51 UTC
Post by Terry del Fuego
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Maybe some of you noticed the dubiousness of the December date.
I was dubious that a smart person who has frequently mentioned hanging
out on Bratfree would commit reproduction, especially now.
Frankly,I had envisioned her as of an age bracket where it was
no longer possible.

Adam H. Kerman
2020-03-21 18:11:10 UTC
That is joyful news.
A Friend
2020-03-21 18:57:14 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Lenona asked me to post something letting you know that
she's alive & well and expecting in December.
A nice time for some sorely needed good news. Congratulations to
Lenona!
Diner
2020-03-22 17:43:53 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Lenona asked me to post something letting you know that
she's alive & well and expecting in December.
-- --
https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/613052278645161984
And there is much rejoicing!