Happy 2022 everyone
Matthew Kruk
2022-01-01 04:52:54 UTC
My final word to 2021, "Pardon my French" to COVID. Die bastard virus, die. You
have caused untold suffering to many innocent people. The rest of us are too
strong for you and will outlive you, demon useless wonder.

Okay, off the pupit I go. Let's party people - life is wonderful!
radioacti...@gmail.com
2022-01-01 06:16:16 UTC
"Wonderful!"--notwithstanding all the unfolding reasons one should detest this devolving century so far--INDEED, Sir Matthew; MORE than happy to second that emotion.

And Twenty Twenty-Two To You [all, y'all] !

So here are my corresponding farewell words to 2021, a year in an era I had certainly hoped (but never for a moment hence necessarily EXPECTED) to witness...although glimpsing the Robert Moses-spearheaded 1964 imagining of these decades back in the first summer of that glorious New York World's Fair certainly whet this suburban St. Louis 9-year-old nerd's* appetite for The New Millennium:

Thanks for the memories 2021, and now on to 2023** and far beyond.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
_______________________
* Many would substitute the noun "hick".
** That fourth digit is NOT a typo!
Matthew Kruk

Damn Right my friend !
Kenny McCormack
2022-01-01 19:26:55 UTC
Post by Matthew Kruk
My final word to 2021, "Pardon my French" to COVID. Die bastard virus,
die. You have caused untold suffering to many innocent people.
To be fair, it's had no shortage of guilty enablers.
Bravo! Very well put.
--
Adderall, pseudoephed, teleprompter