Bill Macy, 97 (from TV's "Maude")
2019-10-18 17:19:00 UTC
I remember being surprised to see him in "Oh! Calcutta!" - as nude as the rest of the cast. (As it happens, he would marry another cast member, three years later, in 1975 - Samantha Harper. They were married ever after.)

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=uvKpXc_dD4myggeVg5GgCg&q=bill+macy+97&oq=bill+macy+97&gs_l=psy-ab.3...551.2549..2659...0.0..0.166.451.0j3......0....2j1..gws-wiz.......0i131j0.15NslBLpZME&ved=0ahUKEwjPouqfp6blAhUJmeAKHZVBBKQQ4dUDCAc&uact=5
(obits)

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0534409/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

2019-10-18 17:45:41 UTC
I was watching "The Jerk" on cable recently, which I hadn't seen since I saw it in the theaters 40 years earlier, and had forgotten his small role as the inventor guy who went into business with Steve Martin on his ill-fated eyeglass grabber thingy that made Steve Martin instantly rich and almost as quickly made him instantly poor once again.
That Derek
2019-10-18 18:01:42 UTC
SPOILER ALERT:

In Mel Brooks 1968 comedy "The Producers," Bill Macy has a small but pivotal -- and probably uncredited -- role as a jury foreman who proclaims "We find the defendants INCREDIBLY guilty."

Doesn't the My-Pillow guy Mike Lindell look like a gene splice between Bill Macy and Walt Disney?
e***@gmail.com
2019-10-18 18:45:54 UTC
He was on Gilbert Gottfried's podcast last year -- very funny. He was still with it, but some of the interview went like this:

Gilbert: "In 1973, you were in the movie [such and such title] . . "

Macy: "I was??"
That Derek
2019-10-18 18:53:01 UTC
Here's a YouTube link to a 1973 "Carol Burnett Show" parody called "Broad," with Carol as Maude/Broad, Harvey Korman as Walter, and guest performer Isabel Sanford in the Esther Rolle role o Florida (here called "New Jersey"):

Bryan Styble
2019-10-18 20:41:16 UTC
Now federal prisoner hubby William H. Macy needn't any longer use the middle initial in his stage name!

Irrelevant PS: Did any of ya'll happen to catch my call--working under the name Bryan of the Tampa Bay Area--with RHLIII during the EIB network's second broadcast hour today?
Bryan Styble
2019-10-18 20:43:57 UTC
Maybe a space [RHL III] would have made my infelicitous postscript less ambiguous-appearing...

STYBLE/Florida
Bryan Styble
2019-10-18 20:45:55 UTC
Oh, and I knuckleheadedly typed "ya'll" instead of the correct "y'all".

STYBLE/Florida
Michael OConnor
2019-10-19 05:30:08 UTC
Post by Bryan Styble
Irrelevant PS: Did any of ya'll happen to catch my call--working under the name Bryan of the Tampa Bay Area--with RHLIII during the EIB network's second broadcast hour today?
I used to listen to him as a kid when he used to play stacks of wax under the pseudonym of Jeff Christy at KQV-AM in Pittsburgh in the early 1970's:

David Carson
2019-10-19 09:43:55 UTC
On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 13:41:16 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Styble
Post by Bryan Styble
Now federal prisoner hubby William H. Macy needn't any longer use the middle initial in his stage name!
Irrelevant PS: Did any of ya'll happen to catch my call--working under the name Bryan of the Tampa Bay Area--with RHLIII during the EIB network's second broadcast hour today?
If you were the guy who talked about being agnostic, I did.