Healthwatch Peter Cetera
Topic Cop
2019-01-09 01:18:42 UTC
Cancelled a bunch of concerts due to illness
That Derek
2019-01-09 02:05:35 UTC
"If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me."

Mend, friend.
Michael OConnor
2019-01-09 03:10:07 UTC
I wonder exactly how many concerts were cancelled. Twenty five or six? Or is the number more like four?
That Derek
2019-01-09 03:54:41 UTC
Sure hope Cetera is "feelin' stronger everyday."
Rob Cibik
2019-01-09 04:21:23 UTC
Post by Topic Cop
Cancelled a bunch of concerts due to illness
“Peter Cetera dead 2019” : Chicago ex-bassist killed by internet death hoax
https://en.mediamass.net/people/peter-cetera/deathhoax.html

Peter Cetera concert canceled at Segerstrom
http://www.stunewsnewport.com/index.php/2-uncategorised/5069-peter-cetera-concert-canceled-010819

Ticketmaster has two dates for him. One is canceled; the other is still
selling tickets, but the 2nd link above reports it has been canceled also.
https://www.ticketmaster.com/peter-cetera-tickets/artist/767943
Topic Cop
2019-01-09 05:07:25 UTC
Post by Rob Cibik
Post by Topic Cop
Cancelled a bunch of concerts due to illness
“Peter Cetera dead 2019” : Chicago ex-bassist killed by internet death hoax
https://en.mediamass.net/people/peter-cetera/deathhoax.html
Peter Cetera concert canceled at Segerstrom
http://www.stunewsnewport.com/index.php/2-uncategorised/5069-peter-cetera-concert-canceled-010819
Ticketmaster has two dates for him. One is canceled; the other is still
selling tickets, but the 2nd link above reports it has been canceled also.
https://www.ticketmaster.com/peter-cetera-tickets/artist/767943
Ticketmaster is not the official agent for Segerstrom, they are selling scalped tickets via the resale platform.

There were a few others not on TM at all that were cancelled.