Arlene Dahl, 96
2021-11-29 20:53:17 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialLorenzoLamas/posts/438113054339010
Lorenzo Lamas
Monday, November 29, 2021 at 12:49 PM

Mom passed away this morning in New York. She was the most positive influence on my life. I will remember her laughter, her joy, her dignity as she navigated the challenges that she faced. Never an ill word about anyone crossed her lips. Her ability to forgive left me speechless at times. She truly was a force of nature and as we got closer in my adult life, I leaned on her more and more as my life counselor and the person I knew that lived and loved to the fullest. My sympathies go to her loving husband @marcrosennyc who,for the last 37 years,made her life so wonderful and joyous. Love you mom forever ♥️ #ArleneDahl #Moviestar #legend #mom #RIP
Auric Hellman
2021-12-04 03:51:58 UTC
Post by Diner
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialLorenzoLamas/posts/438113054339010
Lorenzo Lamas
Monday, November 29, 2021 at 12:49 PM
My condolences. I had the pleasure to meet Ms. Dahl socially in NYC a few times over the years and found her to be a very charming woman. Rest in Peace.

Dr. Auric D. Hellman
***@volcanomail.com