Pirate John (COD and Residence Info)
The Kentucky Wizard
2021-09-17 00:02:41 UTC
If you don't want to know the cause of John's death do not read past this line.

The link to John's obit is below. He lived in Texas at the time of his passing.

https://www.echovita.com/us/obituaries/tx/uvalde/john-w-gilmer-13172496

WIZ

He died from Liver Jaundice.
Kentucky Jelly Buddha
2021-09-17 00:13:59 UTC
Post by The Kentucky Wizard
If you don't want to know the cause of John's death do not read past this line.
The link to John's obit is below. He lived in Texas at the time of his passing.
https://www.echovita.com/us/obituaries/tx/uvalde/john-w-gilmer-13172496
WIZ
He died from Liver Jaundice.
Heh... I didn't know YOU were alive.
--
Kentucky Jelly Buddha
Master of Sacred Lubrication
The Kentucky Wizard
2021-09-17 00:16:18 UTC
Post by Kentucky Jelly Buddha
Post by The Kentucky Wizard
If you don't want to know the cause of John's death do not read past this line.
The link to John's obit is below. He lived in Texas at the time of his passing.
https://www.echovita.com/us/obituaries/tx/uvalde/john-w-gilmer-13172496
WIZ
He died from Liver Jaundice.
Heh... I didn't know YOU were alive.
--
Kentucky Jelly Buddha
Master of Sacred Lubrication
Yep, they've trying to kill me for years, no luck so far.
Hey, thanks for unfriending me on Facebook.

WIZ
Kentucky Jelly Buddha
2021-09-17 03:33:56 UTC
Post by The Kentucky Wizard
If you don't want to know the cause of John's death do not read past this line.
The link to John's obit is below. He lived in Texas at the time of his passing.
https://www.echovita.com/us/obituaries/tx/uvalde/john-w-gilmer-13172496
WIZ
He died from Liver Jaundice.
Heh... I didn't know YOU were alive.
--
Kentucky Jelly Buddha
Master of Sacred Lubrication
Yep, they've trying to kill me for years, no luck so far.
Hey, thanks for unfriending me on Facebook.
I unfriended a LOT of people from *BOTH SIDES* of the
political spectrum because all they did was spew
propaganda. If I wanted to hear what the Democratic
Underground thought, I would go there. If I wanted
to know what Alex Jones thought or Rush Limbaugh,
I would go to their website. I had friends I knew
from 1994 online that I no longer have contact with
because of horrid stuff they posted about Obama.
The Kentucky Wizard
2021-09-17 20:42:55 UTC
Post by The Kentucky Wizard
[...]
Well if it had to do with politics, there's an option that Facebook has where you could unfollow a person without unfriending them. But, you probably made the right decision.