100th Birthday Deaths?
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-13 00:24:43 UTC
Has any famous/infamous person ever died on their 100th birthday?
Yes. In 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Servan-Schreiber
a***@gmail.com
2019-02-06 23:30:33 UTC
Has any famous/infamous person ever died on their 100th birthday?
If you are 65, your chances of living to 100 are approx 4.4% or 1 in 25. so the probability of dying on your 100th birthday, is at least 25x365x? with ?=the average number of days that anybody who gets to 100 lives to. So if the average age of all people making 100 is 101.5. say 550 days or 550/1. Them my amateur maths says the poss of any body who is now 65 dying on their 100th birthday is
25x365x550 or over 5 million to 1.
But I stand to be corrected
Louis Epstein
2019-02-08 02:03:58 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Has any famous/infamous person ever died on their 100th birthday?
If you are 65, your chances of living to 100 are approx 4.4% or 1 in 25. so the probability of dying on your 100th birthday, is at least 25x365x? with ?=the average number of days that anybody who gets to 100 lives to. So if the average age of all people making 100 is 101.5. say 550 days or 550/1. Them my amateur maths says the poss of any body who is now 65 dying on their 100th birthday is
25x365x550 or over 5 million to 1.
But I stand to be corrected
The late Countess of Kintore (1874-1974) died on the day after her 100th
birthday.

a***@gmail.com
2019-02-06 23:33:16 UTC
The mathematical odds of someone with a non-February-29th birthday dying
on his or her birthday are exactly 400 in 146096, or 1 in 365.24. The
odds of someone with a February 29th birthday dying on February 29th are
96 in 146096, or 1 in 1521.8333.... The real odds could diverge from the
mathematical odds if there was some medical reason why people are more or
less likely to die on their birthday, such as a cause that could be
psychologically induced. My hunch is that such factors are either
nonexistent or are very weak.
Hall of Famer Gabby Hartnett died on his 72nd birthday.
Okay, it's not as cool as the 100th birthday, but he was born on 12/20/1900
and passed on 12/20/72...that should count for something.
--GG
Many people suicide on important dates. like Birthdays and christmas, so deaths on Birthdays are prob less than 364/1
p***@googlemail.com
2019-03-30 17:37:00 UTC
Has any famous/infamous person ever died on their 100th birthday?
Hey there. I know, that you asked this question literally twenty years ago, but here is my best answer:
George Neikrug, an american cellist was born on March 7th 1919 and died this year on March 8th 2019. He died one day after his 100th birthday.