Eli Jiron, Victim Of A Practical Joke Gone Horribly Awry
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2014-06-24 07:38:08 UTC
That's such a huge lie that was my uncle who was mudered everything you just said was bullshit Marco Martinez the officer had something against my uncle and made excuses to have a him killed so quit with your lies
Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
2014-06-24 18:41:02 UTC
They say you don't bring a knife to a gunfight.
*Especially* if that fight involves four other people who
are dressed in what appears to be ... police uniforms.
Eli Jiron, 19, the poor, proud owner of a sexual assault
warrant issued in his name, answered a knock at his door ...
only to find four police officers, whose only interest was
in delivering the young man his property. Young Eli raced
to the kitchen only to find a kindly, rather old man,
dressed in a Victorian suit. The old man thought it would
be a wonderful practical joke to hand Eli ... a kitchen
knife.
As police wandered around the apartment, careful not to step
on Eli's well-ventilated body ... the only evidence the
kindly old man had been there ... was the smell of gunfire
... and the corpse of a dumbass.
FROM: The Denver Post ~
http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~53~2024916,00.html
Denver police shot and killed a sexual-assault suspect who
lunged with a knife at an officer Wednesday in west Denver,
Detective Teresa Garcia said.
The man's name wasn't immediately released because a
positive identification hadn't been made and relatives
hadn't been notified.
But Cathy Jiron said officers told her they had shot her
19-year-old brother, Eli Jiron.
She said she lives nearby and came to the scene when she
heard police sirens in the area. "There were a lot of cops,"
Jiron said. "They said they shot him."
The officers wouldn't tell her how badly he was hurt, she
added.
Jiron said she was angry.
"I don't think they had to shoot him," she said. "If they
had to shoot him, why didn't they shoot him in the legs?
They didn't have to kill him."
Garcia said officers from the Fugitive Location and
Apprehension Group and from the southwest Denver patrol
district went to a duplex at 217 Knox Court to pick up a 19-
year-old on warrants for sexual assault and parole
violation.
When they knocked on the door of the second-floor unit, a
young man opened the door. When he saw the uniformed
officers, he ran inside to the kitchen area of the apartment
and armed himself with a knife, Garcia said.
The knife-wielding man confronted the officers, including
one armed with a Taser, she said.
The officer with the nonlethal weapon yelled, "Taser, Taser,
Taser," as he was trained to do, Garcia said.
But she said the man lunged at him and shots were fired.
"The covering officers were forced to defend not only the
officer with the Taser but themselves," Garcia said.
The Taser was fired, but Garcia said it hadn't been
determined how many bullets were fired. Three officers fired
handguns, police said. It was unknown Wednesday night how
many times the victim was hit.
As soon as the officers determined that he was dead, they
left the apartment until detectives could obtain a search
warrant.
Maria Hernandez, 35, who was visiting in-laws in the
building next door, said she was sitting at the kitchen
table when she heard five or six gunshots. Hernandez said
she ran to the back of the apartment she was in, where there
were several children.
A few minutes later she peeked outside. "There were police
officers coming up in a real big hurry."
Garcia said the investigating detective in the
sexual-assault case had made contact with the suspect and
urged him to give himself up, "but he didn't," Garcia said.
Fabian Torres, who identified himself as the dead man's
cousin, said he talked to him on Tuesday.
"He was scared because he was wanted," Torres said. "I don't
know why he came out with a knife."
He said Jiron knew he was wanted on "some pretty bad
charges," and he thought he was going to go to prison.
Marilyn
Where is the quality these days?
R H Draney
2014-06-24 21:59:38 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
That's such a huge lie that was my uncle who was mudered everything you just
said was bullshit Marco Martinez the officer had something against my uncle and
made excuses to have a him killed so quit with your lies
You do realize, I suppose, that the post you're replying to is ten years
old....r
--
Me? Sarcastic?
Yeah, right.
a***@gmail.com
2019-03-11 21:24:09 UTC
Post by R H Draney
Post by b***@gmail.com
That's such a huge lie that was my uncle who was mudered everything you just
said was bullshit Marco Martinez the officer had something against my uncle and
made excuses to have a him killed so quit with your lies
You do realize, I suppose, that the post you're replying to is ten years
old....r
--
Me? Sarcastic?
Yeah, right.
I would imagine even 15 years later it is still important to his family that the truth be told. Cops are dirty!