Semi-OT: "Weird Things About Joan of Arc"
2019-10-20 19:59:52 UTC
OK, some would call this clickbait, bu I enjoyed it.

https://www.grunge.com/131299/weird-things-about-joan-of-arc-you-didnt-know/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_4416059&utm_content=308

I had never heard about the imposter, somehow!

(Or about the green wood...creepy.)

One thing they DIDN'T exactly mention was that, re the "voices," she probably had Meniere's disease or a tuberculoma.

2019-10-20 21:11:16 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
OK, some would call this clickbait, bu I enjoyed it.
https://www.grunge.com/131299/weird-things-about-joan-of-arc-you-didnt-know/?u
tm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_4416059&utm_con
tent=308
I had never heard about the imposter, somehow!
(Or about the green wood...creepy.)
One thing they DIDN'T exactly mention was that, re the "voices," she probably
had Meniere's disease or a tuberculoma.
Lenona.
The English would hang counterfeiters, often women who faked currency
in order to buy food for their children. Somebody decided that the
struggles of the dying women, what with their legs and skirts flying
around and so on, appealed to the prurient interests of the onlookers,
so the method of execution was changed to burning at the stake. This
went on until about 1720.