No source: Louise Erickson, 91, old time radio actress (Great Gildersleeve; Granby's Green Acres)
2019-04-02 02:55:41 UTC
Someone mentioned her recent passing to me and said that this news has been circulating on social media.
Larc
2019-04-02 04:23:42 UTC
On Mon, 1 Apr 2019 19:55:41 -0700 (PDT), That Derek <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

| Someone mentioned her recent passing to me and said that this news has been circulating on social media.

There's mention of it on her Wikipedia page:

She died on March 18th, 2019 in New York City where she had lived for 60 years.

She was married to actor Ben Gazzara from 1951 until 1957.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Erickson_(actress)

Larc
That Derek
2019-04-02 18:16:14 UTC
As of today (04/02), the Wikipedia link has removed the previously reported 03/18/2019 death date.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Erickson_(actress)

Is Louise Erickson still living "The Life of Riley"?