241 Murdered on 10/23/1983
Add Reply
d***@gmail.com
2018-10-21 20:11:12 UTC
On October 23, 1983, 241 United States Marines were blown to pieces in their barracks by Muslim savages from the Iran-sponsored terrorist group Hezbollah. At 06:22 Beirut time, a stake-bed truck carrying carrying 21,000 pounds of explosives drove directly into the 1st Battalion, 8th Marines Barracks in Beirut and exploded. The force of the explosion collapsed the building killing 241 Americans. The Marines were part of a Multi-National Peacekeeping Force meant to oversee the peaceful withdrawal of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) from Lebanon. God Bless the few, the proud, the Marines.
D.D.Degg
2018-10-21 23:37:35 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
On October 23, 1983, 241 United States Marines were blown to pieces in their barracks by Muslim savages from the Iran-sponsored terrorist group Hezbollah.
Two days later, in retaliation, Ronald Reagan and the U.S. invaded the Caribbean island of Grenada, which had a Muslim demographic of statistically zero.

As for the Muslim savages: the Great Reagan did nothing of consequence and in four months turned tail and withdrew U.S. troops from the area.

Those fighting Jihad had a victory.
p***@gmail.com
2018-10-23 10:19:46 UTC
I hope you remember yo repost this on 10/23
d***@gmail.com
2018-10-26 00:27:18 UTC
We are gathered together on this solemn occasion to fulfill our most reverent and sacred duty. 35 years ago, 241 American service members were murdered in the terrorist attack on our Marine Barracks in Beirut, Lebanon. Today, we honor our fallen heroes...
d***@gmail.com
2018-10-26 00:29:00 UTC
The Service Members who died that day included brave young Marines just out of high school, accomplished officers in the middle of their military careers, and enlisted men who had served in theaters all over the world...The
d***@gmail.com
2018-10-26 00:29:46 UTC
In 1983, roughly 1,800 Marines were in Beirut to keep the peace in a Nation torn apart by Civil War. Terrorists had bombed the U.S. Embassy earlier that year, killing 63 people, including 17 Americans...