Fox News Channel NYC Christmas Tree, arson, November 2021-December 2021
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-12-08 22:20:56 UTC
Look, I realize it was an artificial tree, AND it wasn't an some shrouded Antifa jerk or any BLM clown but rather a homeless fellow angry about G-d-knows what, and loads of ideological grinches are privately RELISHING this, but JEEZ, it's Christmastime and ALL the media love a Christmas story!

So why is non-Fox coverage of this story so darned sparse?

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
===================
https://abc7ny.com/fox-news-christmas-tree-on-fire-tyrus-nypd-new-york/11310845/
A Friend
2021-12-08 22:41:26 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Look, I realize it was an artificial tree, AND it wasn't an some shrouded
Antifa jerk or any BLM clown but rather a homeless fellow angry about
G-d-knows what, and loads of ideological grinches are privately RELISHING
this, but JEEZ, it's Christmastime and ALL the media love a Christmas story!
So why is non-Fox coverage of this story so darned sparse?
BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
===================
https://abc7ny.com/fox-news-christmas-tree-on-fire-tyrus-nypd-new-york/11310845/
What do you want? A 90-min special?

I saw the story this morning on CBS. Some jerk burned the tree. They
locked him up.

Haven't seen any "relishing," either.
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-12-08 23:10:16 UTC
Don't expect 90 minutes, but 20 seconds on each of the major nets' newscasts tonight would be appropriate.

All relishing will be, as stipulated, in private, before like-minded types. I too don't expect to see any, as I'm not generally welcome around that crowd.

Appreciate your taking the time to respond, and hope 2022 treats you well.

STYBLE/Florida
Terry del Fuego
2021-12-10 13:48:23 UTC
Post by A Friend
I saw the story this morning on CBS. Some jerk burned the tree. They
locked him up.
Haven't seen any "relishing," either.
And, despite the wailing of the still-angry-over-Abolition crowd, he
appears to be some random nut who had no political motive.

A Friend
2021-12-09 03:17:21 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
https://abc7ny.com/fox-news-christmas-tree-on-fire-tyrus-nypd-new-york/11310
845/
Here, someone destroyed a Christmas tree in a major public park. The
mayor got involved and everything.
Destroying Christmas trees is rather mean spirited.
That's why they do it.

Two years ago, someone ran over our lawn decorations with his car. It
was deliberate. We lost about $700 worth of stuff. I don't put out
decorations anymore.