Healthwatch: Mick Jagger (Stones tour postponed due to unknown medical condition)
2019-03-30 22:17:39 UTC
https://apnews.com/bc106647558b4081a1b81a6c720b914c

Stones postpone tour as Jagger receives medical treatment
By MESFIN FEKADU
2 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP) — The Rolling Stones are postponing their latest tour so Mick Jagger can receive medical treatment.

The band announced Saturday that Jagger was told by doctors “he cannot go on tour at this time.” The band added that Jagger “is expected to make a complete recovery so that he can get back on stage as soon as possible.”

No more details about 75-year-old Jagger’s condition were provided.

The Stones’ No Filter Tour was expected to start April 20 in Miami. Other stops included Jacksonville, Florida; Houston; the New Orleans Jazz Festival; Pasadena and Santa Clara in California; Seattle; Denver; Washington, D.C.; Philadelphia; Foxborough, Massachusetts; East Rutherford, New Jersey; Chicago; and Ontario, Canada.

“I really hate letting you down like this,” Jagger tweeted Saturday. “I’m devastated for having to postpone the tour but I will be working very hard to be back on stage as soon as I can.”

Tour promoters AEG Presents and Concerts West advise ticketholders to hold on to their existing tickets because will be valid for the rescheduled dates.
Alfalfa Bill
Mic got a second opinion but he still can't get no satisfaction.
That Derek
2019-03-31 03:25:24 UTC
After he was prescribed some "mother's little helpers."

Jesus McChrist, the jokes are writing themselves.
m***@gmail.com
2019-03-31 04:44:05 UTC
Apparently, wild horses could drag him away.
RH Draney
2019-03-31 07:08:44 UTC
The doctor has him under his thumb....r
Aje RavenStar
Guess he wasn't missing us.
Michael OConnor
2019-04-01 15:45:13 UTC
According to the Drudge Report:

WORLD EXCLUSIVE MON APR 01 2019 10:31:29 ET: Rocker Mick Jagger is set to undergo heart valve replacement surgery in NYC this week, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal... MORE... Jagger is expected to make a full recovery and will be back on stage by summer, sources explain. The procedure has a 95% success rate. And Jagger, 75, is in extraordinary physical condition... MORE
Louis Epstein
2019-04-03 21:56:08 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
WORLD EXCLUSIVE MON APR 01 2019 10:31:29 ET: Rocker Mick Jagger is set
to undergo heart valve replacement surgery in NYC this week, the DRUDGE
REPORT can reveal... MORE... Jagger is expected to make a full recovery
and will be back on stage by summer, sources explain. The procedure has
a 95% success rate. And Jagger, 75, is in extraordinary physical
condition... MORE
Not in as good condition as someone whose heart valves work.

If I want to see veteran rockers who look in good physical condition I
watch

They're not 75 but the two in front look great for 61 and 60.
Their next concert in California is the same day as a group who
are all older than 75 are playing one in Germany:
http://www.originalquarrymen.co.uk/
(mainly guys who joined John Lennon's band before Paul McCartney did)

2019-04-01 16:07:35 UTC
How will the cardiologists be able to operate on Jagger's heart valves? After all, he's got a "Heart of Stone."

Unaddressed heart valve problems killed John Ritter. Let's all root for Mick and hope that "time is on his side" and that this won't "be the last time" for him.

Perhaps, a spoonful of "brown sugar" will help the heart medicine go down.
Michael OConnor
2019-04-01 17:54:21 UTC
How will the cardiologists be able to operate on Jagger's heart valves? After all, he's got a "Heart of Stone."
Unaddressed heart valve problems killed John Ritter. Let's all root for Mick and hope that "time is on his side" and that this won't "be the last time" for him.
Perhaps, a spoonful of "brown sugar" will help the heart medicine go down.
For 75, he's otherwise healthy, I mean, I'm sure certainly dabbled in drugs over the years but probably not to the degree of his buddy Keith Richards. He's seeing the best Cardiologists in New York City; he'll be fine.

The other thing very important thing he has in his favor is that he is going into this operation in good health. In 2011 at the age of 47 I went in for a routine stress test, never felt any chest pains but I had heart problems as a child and I was at the age where people are supposed to get their hearts checked. The cardiologist saw something that concerned him, sent me for more tests, and six weeks later, I walked into the hospital to get a double bypass. The doctors said I would have died in a couple years due to the Widowmaker if I hadn't had it checked beforehand. In addition, the doctors told me that the recovery rate was twice as fast for me as opposed to somebody who goes in who went in due to having just had a heart attack. I was back to work in seven weeks as though nothing happened.
d***@gmail.com
2019-04-01 21:55:37 UTC
He will die like Hefner. SEPSIS. Very painful 😖.