Harry Reid, stalwart of the Senate from Nevada, 82
Add Reply
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-12-29 01:25:26 UTC
Not yet clear if he expired in The Silver State.

2021-12-29 01:56:45 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Not yet clear if he expired in The Silver State.
BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Politico,NYT,Fox have obits recognized by the Wikipedes
or Google News (where his death is the second main story
after the death of football coach/commentator John Madden,
not to be confused with my former neighbor of that name
(1892-1977) who seemed every inch the crusty country farmer
to me in my childhood (his operation tapped our maple
trees for syrup) but I discovered from his obituary had
retired as chairman of an advertising agency.
(Both John Maddens died at 85 while Reid had only turned
82 this month).

2021-12-29 02:39:41 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Not yet clear if he expired in The Silver State.
It's now stated that he died at his home in Henderson,Nevada.