Schrodinger's Fat: Kim Jong Un is either dead, brain dead or just fine
Add Reply
Travoltron
2020-04-26 18:27:58 UTC
https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/north-korean-dictator-kim-jong-un-rumored-to-be-dead/
That Derek
2020-04-26 19:10:23 UTC
. either dead, brain dead or just fin
Which Un is it?
Louis Epstein
2020-04-28 20:18:28 UTC
. either dead, brain dead or just fin
Which Un is it?
That's a tough'un.

d***@gmail.com
2020-06-26 19:08:15 UTC
That Derek: “Which Un is it?”

You’re another funny one 👍🏻

Here’s the latest:

Japan minister suspects Kim Jong Un’s health is behind ‘strange’ actions

By Yaron Steinbuch
June 26, 2020 |

New questions have emerged about the condition of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, with the Japanese defense minister suggesting that the latest round of saber-rattling from the rogue regime may be due to his poor health and a spread of COVID-19 in the country, according to reports.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/26/japan-suspects-kim-jong-un-may-be-ailing-amid-coronavirus/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news_alert&utm_content=20200626&mpweb=755-8974053-719745364

File under: Those who refuse to die. Kim can join Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg. Anyone w names to add, GO FOR IT.
d***@gmail.com
2020-04-26 19:32:10 UTC
Travoltron:
...”Kim Jong Un (dead)...”

Around 2005, I told my
co-workers that
Father Jong Un was the
Most Dangerous Man on
Earth 🌏

When he passed, his son
(Now dead) took over. He
was as bad or worse. The
Sister Jong Un will be ...
just as bad or worse.
David Carson
2020-04-27 00:55:54 UTC
...”Kim Jong Un (dead)...”
Around 2005, I told my
co-workers that
Father Jong Un was the
Most Dangerous Man on
Earth ?
When he passed, his son
(Now dead) took over. He
was as bad or worse. The
Sister Jong Un will be ...
just as bad or worse.
I have yet to see a blog dedicated to photos of Kim Yo Jong looking at
things, but I note that the domain kimyojonglookingatthings.com has been
registered.

http://kimjongunlookingatthings.com/

https://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/
d***@gmail.com
2020-04-28 04:10:48 UTC
“Breaking: North Korean media offers Kim Jong Un letter as proof he's still alive”

Riiiiiiiiight.

This proves he has assumed room
temperature
RH Draney
2020-04-28 06:35:44 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
“Breaking: North Korean media offers Kim Jong Un letter as proof he's still alive”
Riiiiiiiiight.
This proves he has assumed room
temperature
They just won't confirm his death until they're assured he can be buried
in Jerusalem....

(That was originally a crack about Arafat...I repeated it here when
Castro died and people needed to have it explained to them, so I'm
skipping ahead to the explanation)....r
d***@gmail.com
2020-04-28 12:02:38 UTC
They sound desperate...