OT (ish): Jim Brewer - Anti-vax loony?
2021-09-19 13:15:23 UTC
I saw a clip of Tucker Carlson's show featuring some anti-vax lunatic named
Jim Brewer - who claimed to be some sort of comedian. Is that the same Jim
Brewer as who used to post here?
Travoltron
2021-09-19 14:55:40 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Breuer

He was on SNL during an unusually unfunny period.
Kenny McCormack
2021-09-19 15:55:14 UTC
Post by Travoltron
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Breuer
He was on SNL during an unusually unfunny period.
OK. Incidentally, I think he was also on an episode of Dr. Katz.
I can't remember if I liked his act (on Dr. K) or not.

Anyway, when he was on TC, there was no onscreen notation as to who he was,
so that's why I got the spelling wrong.
--
If you ask a Trumper who is to blame for the debacle of Jan 6, they will almost certainly say
something about Antifa/BLM/something/whatever. This shows just how screwed up they are; they can't
would probably have succeeded, so he (Eugene) is clearly to blame for the failure.
A Friend
2021-09-19 15:00:20 UTC
We had actor Jim Beaver here, not Jim Brewer.
Kenny McCormack
2021-09-19 15:51:44 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by Kenny McCormack
I saw a clip of Tucker Carlson's show featuring some anti-vax lunatic named
Jim Brewer - who claimed to be some sort of comedian. Is that the same Jim
Brewer as who used to post here?
We had actor Jim Beaver here, not Jim Brewer.
OK - point taken.
--
Pensacola - the thinking man's drink.