Dying in the Name of Vaccine Freedom
Matthew Kruk
2021-08-22 02:59:08 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/21/opinion/arkansas-vaccine-hesitant.html
A Friend
2021-08-22 10:59:12 UTC
Post by Matthew Kruk
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/21/opinion/arkansas-vaccine-hesitant.html
There's freedom and then there's freedumb. Guess which one this is?

Please get the shots, people. My wife can't because she's allergic to
two of the four (?) components, so she has to depend on safe practices
as well as other people doing the right thing. (They often don't. Had
some maskless slob trailing us at close range at the Costco yesterday
morning, and I had to tell him to back off. He didn't like that until
I let myself look like I was ready to punch him, which I guess I was.
I might be getting old, but I can still be scary.)