Death Of Bobby "Bob" Randall 76~Barry Conner Hendersonville NC
j***@gmail.com
2018-07-20 22:41:45 UTC
I found a post Barry left on his uncle's condolences webpage.

Here it is: "I am very sorry to hear of Bob's passing. I regret that i was not able to make it to the funeral. Unfortunately, I was drunk & high. And trying to sell some of the items from my meth earning days before the cops catch up. I have alot to get rid of. i'm sure everyone understands. My wife sends her regards as does dad Bobby Gueva Conner. Sincerely Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC.....Again my deepest sympathies from myself and my wife Colleen."

Dedicated to Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC,,, son of Bobby Gueva Conner Asheville NC & Barbara Randall Atchley in Forest City NC, Rutherfordton NC & stepdad Ronald Morgan Atchley, son Erik Rodriguez, workplace Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock NC
j***@gmail.com
2018-07-20 23:01:43 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
I found a post Barry left on his uncle's condolences webpage.
Here it is: "I am very sorry to hear of Bob's passing. I regret that i was not able to make it to the funeral. Unfortunately, I was drunk & high. And trying to sell some of the items from my meth earning days before the cops catch up. I have alot to get rid of. i'm sure everyone understands. My wife sends her regards as does dad Bobby Gueva Conner. Sincerely Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC.....Again my deepest sympathies from myself and my wife Colleen."
Dedicated to Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC,,, son of Bobby Gueva Conner Asheville NC & Barbara Randall Atchley in Forest City NC, Rutherfordton NC & stepdad Ronald Morgan Atchley, son Erik Rodriguez, workplace Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock NC
It's unfortunate but Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC is a sociopath and liar, takes advantages of women. Complete loser.