He's taken his last sleighride (fwd)
danny burstein
2021-01-17 16:10:43 UTC
[TMZ]

Phil Spector Dead at 81

Phil Spector, the music producer responsible for some of the biggest hits in
music and the architect of The Wall of Sound has died ... sources with direct
knowledge tell TMZ.

We're told he died from COVID-related complications, after being transferred
from his prison cell to a hospital. We're told he was diagnosed 4 weeks ago and
went to the hospital but recovered well enough to return to prison, where he is
serving a 19-to-life sentence for the murder of Lana Clarkson.

Our sources say he relapsed, had trouble breathing and was rushed back to the
hospital, where he died Saturday.
=====
rest:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/17/phil-spector-dead-dies-81/
***@panix.com
Adam H. Kerman
2021-01-17 21:27:26 UTC
Post by danny burstein
[TMZ]
Phil Spector Dead at 81
Phil Spector, the music producer responsible for some of the biggest hits in
music and the architect of The Wall of Sound has died ... sources with direct
knowledge tell TMZ.
We're told he died from COVID-related complications, after being
transferred from his prison cell to a hospital. We're told he was
diagnosed 4 weeks ago and went to the hospital but recovered well enough
to return to prison, where he is serving a 19-to-life sentence for the
murder of Lana Clarkson.
Our sources say he relapsed, had trouble breathing and was rushed back to the
hospital, where he died Saturday.
=====
https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/17/phil-spector-dead-dies-81/
When the news first broke about Spector's possible involvement in the
murder, I can't be the only one who said, Wasn't this an episode of The
Rockford Files?