King David Makenzie
d***@gmail.com
2019-01-22 18:07:24 UTC
Hello everyone, I know it's been a minute since my father passed away, but It took me this long to figure out how to post on here. My sister's and I would like to thank everyone for all of their kind words and memories of our father. It's beautiful that he was so loved, and even more beautiful that once something is on the internet- it's forever lol...it's so nice that people are still posting and I'm sorry to thoes who felt close to him, that we couldn't tell you in a better way. For what it's worth, I have been traveling with his ashes, spreading them in numerous places that I think he would like. I post pictures on his Facebook timeline and if someone wants to explain to me how to do it here, I'd be glad to share them with all of you as well! So far, he is...by pier 21/ the Bay bridge in San Francisco, ca- on the corner of Haight & Ashbury, outside of Janis Joplins house as well as the great ful deads house ( also in SF)- he is by the fountain at the JFK memorial in Dallas, as well as with some friends and family. We are not done scattering him, so if you know of anywhere he might like, please feel free to post on his Facebook ( no one should be able to message from his account, but I do check it sometime) or you can message me directly..

Thank you everyone

Rosenda Machen
( Oldest daughter)
f***@netzero.net
2019-01-23 01:25:38 UTC
I'm not trying to be critical or hostile, and I'm sorry for the loss of your dad if you are who you say you are. But how is it that a daughter spells both her father's first and last names wrong? Maybe there's a logical explanation.
( Oldest daughter)
d***@gmail.com
2019-01-23 05:11:44 UTC
None of daevid Mackenzie is his real name and why are you even tripping on it? Not to sound defensive or anything but who the he'll takes a genuine thank you for caring about my family member post and then gets bent out of shape cuz I didn't misspell my dads name like he does..lmao maybe this post wasn't for you specifically? I mean really dude wow
f***@netzero.net
2019-01-23 10:41:10 UTC
No, as I said, I wasn't posting in hostility. It just struck me as curious as to why there was a discrepancy. You did explain it, and I thank you. Again, my belated condolences to you, your family and all of David's friends. I enjoyed his postings here immensely.
d***@gmail.com
2019-01-23 05:15:49 UTC
None of that daevid Mackenzie is his real name dude..and not to sound defensive or hostile by really who takes a thank you for caring about my family member post and gets bent outta shape about it? Who does that? Maybe it is you who doesn't really know my dad?
m***@gmail.com
2019-01-23 17:19:07 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Your father was a member of my 1960s newsgroup (2005 - 2010). We also had emails to one another on occasion

Here is one of his posts to the 1960s newsgroup, which is quite prescient:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/1960s/1NctU4awFO8

My condolences

Marc
d***@gmail.com
2019-04-14 21:11:14 UTC
Thank you for your condolences, and the link. I know that my dad spent a lot of time in the internet world. And that he is loved and missed by so many people...I'm just trying to show that it is appreciated..