OT: Mask worn by...Dick Cheney
Add Reply
Lenona
2020-09-10 16:34:38 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/26/politics/cheney-face-mask-real-men-wear-masks/index.html

Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney posted a photo of former Vice President Dick Cheney sporting a face mask on Friday and took a shot at the manhood of people who refuse to wear face coverings in a seeming jab at President Donald Trump.

Liz Cheney, the No. 3 House Republican, posted the photo her father as lawmakers push harder for their constituents to wear face masks to limit the spread of coronavirus. Trump has been loath to wear a mask, despite the advice of public health experts.
"Dick Cheney says WEAR A MASK. #realmenwearmasks," the younger Cheney tweeted Friday along with a photo of her father wearing a mask....

(snip)

Lenona.
J.D. Baldwin
2020-09-10 19:01:34 UTC
Post by Lenona
"Dick Cheney says WEAR A MASK. #realmenwearmasks," the younger
Cheney tweeted Friday along with a photo of her father wearing a
mask....
Real men exercise trigger and barrel discipline and don't hunt animals
in cages.
danny burstein
2020-09-10 19:02:53 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death
***@panix.com
Jason
Or lawyers. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney_hunting_accident
Larc
2020-09-10 21:20:59 UTC
On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 12:57:57 -0700 (PDT), Jason <***@gmail.com> wrote:

| On Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 2:01:37 PM UTC-5, J.D. Baldwin wrote:
| > In the previous article, Lenona wrote:
| > > "Dick Cheney says WEAR A MASK. #realmenwearmasks," the younger
| > > Cheney tweeted Friday along with a photo of her father wearing a
| > > mask....
| > Real men exercise trigger and barrel discipline and don't hunt animals
| > in cages.
|
| Or lawyers. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney_hunting_accident

Some might argue that lawyers are fair game.

Larc
That Derek
2020-09-10 21:41:45 UTC
Here's hoping that bulletproof facemasks are available for the former Vice-President in the event he wants to shoot another hunting buddy in the face.