Colin Powell, first Black US secretary of state, dies of Covid-19 complications amid cancer battle
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-10-19 03:45:58 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/18/politics/colin-powell-dies/index.html

One less nigger; The world is a better place.
Meteorite Debris
2021-10-19 04:37:08 UTC
No colon complications?
Meteorite Debris
2021-10-19 05:44:35 UTC
My objections to Colin Powell are not racially based but policy based. Claus the troll.
The Peeler
2021-10-19 08:14:13 UTC
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 23:45:58 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/18/politics/colin-powell-dies/index.html
One less nigger; The world is a better place.
NOT for you! You are OBVIOUSLY still the same miserable gay nazi swine you
ALWAYS were, are and always will be, Loose Sphincter!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2021-10-25 01:07:29 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 23:45:58 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/18/politics/colin-powell-dies/index.html
One less nigger; The world is a better place.
NOT for you! You are OBVIOUSLY still the same miserable gay nazi swine you
ALWAYS were, are and always will be, Loose Sphincter!
He is just jealous of Black people, for they all outearn him, outwit
him, outsex him, and outclass him; Colin Powell was just one of many
examples!

Michael
https://www.avg.com