PING David Carson
2020-09-05 01:48:26 UTC
When Tom Seaver's death didn't trigger a new
"LIST:Living Members of the Baseball Hall of Fame"
I searched and saw no recent messages from Mr. Carson.

I hope he has not wound up on the wrong side of
Whosaliveandwhosdead!

Matthew Kruk
Been wondering myself. He hasn't posted for some time. Hope he's well.
That Derek
2020-09-05 16:10:38 UTC
I was also wondering about Mr. Carson, Several weeks ago, I posted an exhaustive list of celebs aged 90+ and I name-referenced him as having provided the template from which I compiled my litany.

Good, bad, or indifferent, I thought I would have heard from David either on- or off-list.
Louis Epstein
2020-09-06 01:53:08 UTC
Looking at wa-wd.com I see that Seaver's death has been listed.

2020-10-03 04:22:22 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by That Derek
I was also wondering about Mr. Carson, Several weeks ago, I posted an exhaustive list of celebs aged 90+ and I name-referenced him as having provided the template from which I compiled my litany.
Good, bad, or indifferent, I thought I would have heard from David either on-
or off-list.
Looking at wa-wd.com I see that Seaver's death has been listed.
So far,not Brock's.
...and now we have lost Bob Gibson.
Post by Louis Epstein
J.D. Baldwin
2020-09-08 20:50:26 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
When Tom Seaver's death didn't trigger a new
"LIST:Living Members of the Baseball Hall of Fame"
I searched and saw no recent messages from Mr. Carson.
I hope he has not wound up on the wrong side of
Whosaliveandwhosdead!
David is fine and has simply decided to disengage from a.o.
2020-09-08 21:00:06 UTC
. disengage from a.o.
Please don't go...you're the only David Carson we have,