Famous Deaths for 24th August 2018
Famous Deaths | OnThisDay.com
2018-08-24 07:06:31 UTC
1679 - Jean François Paul de Gondi, cardinal de Retz, French churchman and agitator (b. 1614)

1680 - Ferdinand Bulb, Dutch painter/etcher, buried

1889 - Jan E Matzeliger, Suriname inventor (shoe lacing machine), dies

1985 - Paul Creston [Giuseppe/Joseph Guttoveggio], US composer, dies at 78

1991 - Bernard Castro, patented convertible couch, dies at 87

1993 - Professor D B Deodhar, cricketer (Ind non-Test bat o 30s), dies at 101

2005 - Kaleth Morales, Colombian Vallenato singer (b. 1984)

2006 - Léopold Simoneau, French-Canadian tenor, dies at 90

2007 - Aaron Russo, American political activist, movie producer and director (Trading Places, Wise Guys, The Rose), dies of cancer at 64

2015 - Justin Wilson, English Indycar driver, dies as a result of on track accident at 37

More Famous Deaths »

https://www.onthisday.com/deaths/august/24
RHDraney
2018-08-24 12:56:32 UTC
I used to love to watch his Cajun cooking show on PBS....r
l***@fl.it
2018-08-24 14:27:04 UTC
Post by RHDraney
Post by Famous Deaths | OnThisDay.com
2015 - Justin Wilson, English Indycar driver, dies as a result of on track accident at 37
I used to love to watch his Cajun cooking show on PBS....r
lol - I loathe Cajun food but loved watching his show.