Unconfirmed: Actor Stoney Jackson dead at 52
t***@iwvisp.com
2012-06-21 03:05:43 UTC
Unconfirmed but a reliable source...

Actor Stoney Jackson has died after a long illness.

Brief bio from wikipedia

He was featured in numerous teen magazines in the 1970s and 1980s,
including Right On, Teen Beat, and Tiger Beat. He portrayed high
school basketball player Jesse Mitchell on the ensemble series The
White Shadow, and Travis Fillmore on the sitcom 227. He played Black
Jack Savage in the pilot episode of The 100 Lives of Black Jack
Savage. He also has made guest appearances on shows like Everybody
Hates Chris.

Notably, he was one of the more visible dancers in Michael Jackson's
Beat It, one of the most popular music videos of all time. He appeared
in the video "I Can Dream About You" by Dan Hartman as the lead
vocalist of the group "The Sorels," from the film "Streets of Fire" in
1984, along with actors Grand L. Bush, Robert Townsend, & Mykelti
Williamson. In 1997 he appeared with Kyla Pratt in an episode of
Walker Texas Ranger.

Stoney also appeared in the film CB4 with actors Chris Rock, and Allen
Payne, where Jackson played a minor role as Wacky Dee, a take off on
performers like Freedom Williams and MC Hammer. He performed the song
"Dance" in the film.

Musical artist "Kool Keith" has a song entitled "Stoney Jackson", in
tribute to the actor/performer.

Ray Arthur
Kris Baker
2012-06-23 19:58:28 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
[...]
Thanks. I had to Google images, THEN I realized he was one
of my "THAT guy!" actors.

Kris
5***@gmail.com
2019-03-11 21:08:05 UTC
R.I.P IF IT'S TRUE
Michael OConnor
2019-03-11 21:55:18 UTC
Post by 5***@gmail.com
R.I.P IF IT'S TRUE
IMDB.com lists him with having appeared in eight episodes of some show called "Sangre Negra" between 2016 and 2018, which suggests his passing was just a rumor.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0414064/?ref_=nv_sr_1
d***@gmail.com
2019-03-11 22:11:57 UTC

Me 2