Lester H. Dye, 84, ex-pro football player, university official
Add Reply
h***@gmail.com
2016-05-09 17:24:11 UTC
I do not know if you still use this account or if you are still alive, but I would like to say thanks. You see, I am Lester Dye's great-grandson, one of his son's grandson. I was trying to find what I could on him when I stumbled upon this, it warms my heart that someone would write in his memory when you didn't even know him. My mother was 7 months pregnant with me at the time he passed, so I never got to meet him. So I guess this helped shed some light on the man that was my great-grandfather, I'd like to say thanks again, and if you see this, please reply, so I can at least know you got the message.

With regards,
Hampton
k***@gmail.com
2017-06-04 02:47:16 UTC
Hampton,

My mother and I were just talking about your great grandfather and came across your message. You great grandmother and grandfather were our neighbors in Camillus, NY for many years. They were both such wonderful people and we have many fond memories. If you see this message, send us your email and we will tell you more! Also, where is you Uncle Craig these days?

Talk to you soon,
The Kane Family
Hambone Smithsonian
2020-12-19 01:40:20 UTC