Jovenel Moise, assassinated President of Haiti, 53
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-07-07 16:44:10 UTC
The commando attack this morning seems clearly to have been a clumsy, if effective, false-flag operation.

Quite unlike the ruthless (and Michigan-educated!) physician Papa Doc and then his pseudo-playboy successor son Baby Doc, the late Moise didn't know how to survive in what for CENTURIES now has remained the least stable political climate in the Western Hemisphere.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Topic Cop
2021-07-08 02:13:37 UTC
that shiz crazy yo
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-07-08 21:14:28 UTC
Well, the plot is certainly thickening. And sickening.

STYBLE/Florida

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/haiti-names-james-solages-a-u-s-citizen-as-assassination-suspect/ar-AALVXUQ
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-07-18 03:55:35 UTC
As those investigating this case try to sort out precisely what happened and who was behind the assassination, a question arrises that I suspect only (among this newsgroup) the esteemed Louis Epstein can answer:

Should the Haitian people en mass finally decide that they've had enough of the faux democracy they've been living under for many generations now and start looking to perhaps a monarchal solution to their profound and seemingly intractable societal ills, who is the most likely candidate for a leadership under a restoration? (I don't know if there ever was a Haitian "king", but surely SOMEONE--or more likely MANY someones--who would be, as they say, "pretenders" to the throne.)

So, Sir Louis, I'm betting you know of at least a couple such candidates for such a restoration--any ideas?

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Louis Epstein
2021-07-22 19:20:04 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Should the Haitian people en mass finally decide that they've had enough of
the faux democracy they've been living under for many generations now and
start looking to perhaps a monarchal solution to their profound and seemingly
intractable societal ills, who is the most likely candidate for a leadership
under a restoration? (I don't know if there ever was a Haitian "king", but
There most certainly have been...three separate monarchies have been
created and dissolved...an Empire 1804-6,a Kingdom in 1811-20,and
another Empire 1849-59
Post by ***@gmail.com
surely SOMEONE--or more likely MANY someones--who would be, as they say,
"pretenders" to the throne.)
Unfortunately the fates of descendants and the succession rules
they chose don't point to any obvious candidates.
Henri Christophe's son was murdered at 16,after ten days as
theoretical King,while Faustin had no son and his adopted
nephew only a daughter and a rule against daughters succeeding.
Not sure if the assassins of Jean-Jacques had any heir to
worry about.
Post by ***@gmail.com
So, Sir Louis, I'm betting you know of at least a couple such candidates for
such a restoration--any ideas?
There are apparently pretenders but no one who can point to
a monarchical law giving them the crown.
Post by ***@gmail.com
BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
-=-=-