SHOOT DE JOUR: Indianapolis gunman rampage at FedEx facility, 8 dead
Add Reply
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-04-16 11:17:01 UTC
This latest carnage will take the late soon-to-be-media-sainted Daunte Wright off the front page for a day or two.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Travoltron
2021-04-16 20:11:51 UTC
Somebody brought back going postal? I don't like this '90s revival.
Louis Epstein
2021-04-17 02:48:51 UTC
Post by Travoltron
Somebody brought back going postal? I don't like this '90s revival.
Nonono,he didn't go postal...he went FedEx.
There were people he absolutely,positively wanted dead overnight.