Peter Stone Brown R.I.P.
Will Dockery
2019-10-22 22:28:57 UTC
.
Now that i've been thinking about it, i remember seeing peter at a space on
bloomfield ave in godforsaken jersey.

peter closed with "moon river" and it was a splendid performance such that i
still remember.

May his memory be a blessing.

OH, DIDN'T HE RAMBLE - Jelly Roll Morton - Sidney Bechet - 1939

may the long time sun shine upon you,
rdd
Bryan Styble
2019-10-23 01:15:04 UTC
Hey Will (or anyone else in the know): when and where did musician Peter Stone die, and how?

This one is quite a surprise, as I don't believe he was beyond middle age. But he may have been beyond reason, as he was one us idiosyncratic folk who have fallen under the creative spell of that guy with the funny nose, the funnier hair and the funniest voice.

And like anyone who devoted untold years of attention toward the cryptic Nobel laureate's career, Brown deserved to see how this still-unfolding musical narrative ultimately concludes...which of course I hope is still many years if not decades further into The 21st Century.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Bryan Styble
2019-10-23 01:17:55 UTC
My apologies to the reader (as well as the departed) for omitting the surname--of his stage name?--of Peter Stone Brown.

STYBLE/Florida
Diner
2019-10-23 13:10:37 UTC
Post by Bryan Styble
Hey Will (or anyone else in the know): when and where did musician Peter Stone die, and how?
I posted the obit earlier - somehow the thread got separated.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.obituaries/DwqHXmb6RVs