Ruby Christine McGuire, 82, McGuire Sisters -- goodnight, sweetheart, goodnight (Dec 2018)
2019-01-04 17:22:48 UTC
http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Ruby-McGuire&lc=1009&pid=191111785&mid=8102761

In Memory of

Ruby Christine McGuire

July 30, 1926 - December 28, 2018

Obituary

Ruby McGuire passed away on December 28, 2018. Funeral Home Services for Ruby are being provided by Palm Eastern Mortuary and Cemetery of Las Vegas, NV.
m***@gmail.com
82???
That Derek
2019-01-04 19:49:06 UTC
CORRECTION: 92 not 82.

Math was never my forte.
m***@gmail.com
2019-01-06 03:42:57 UTC
CORRECTION: 92 not 82.
Math was never my forte.
Not mine either.
A Friend
2019-01-04 21:26:03 UTC
http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Ruby-McGuire
&lc=1009&pid=191111785&mid=8102761
In Memory of
Ruby Christine McGuire
July 30, 1926 - December 28, 2018
Obituary
Ruby McGuire passed away on December 28, 2018. Funeral Home Services for Ruby
are being provided by Palm Eastern Mortuary and Cemetery of Las Vegas, NV.
Ruby performed in the act as Christine, her middle name. Dorothy died
in 2012. Phyllis is still alive and will turn 88 next month.

Times obit here.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/04/obituaries/christine-mcguire-dead.htm
2019-01-05 03:18:17 UTC
Post by A Friend
Times obit here.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/04/obituaries/christine-mcguire-dead.htm
The "l" in "html" broke to another line on my browser, so let me repost the full link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/04/obituaries/christine-mcguire-dead.html
Terry del Fuego
2019-01-06 20:08:19 UTC
On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 09:22:48 -0800 (PST), That Derek
Post by That Derek
Ruby McGuire passed away on December 28, 2018. Funeral Home
Services for Ruby are being provided by Palm Eastern Mortuary
and Cemetery of Las Vegas, NV.
Reading about this gave me a little nudge to locate and digitize my
mom's 45 of "Goodnight, Sweetheart, Goodnight".

Looking at the label, I noticed that the conductor is Neal Hefti.

In my news reader, this thread is followed by one about Bat-Villains.

Cosmic, man.