Byron Gilliam?
Add Reply
sb
2020-04-24 00:33:47 UTC
Does anyone remember a black guy who was on Hugh Hefner's "Playboy After Dark"
and also had some guest spots on Laugh In?
On playboy after dark, he would get up when the bands were playing and put on
one helluva dancing show. The best I've ever seen..
Does anyone know whom I'm speaking about and his possible whereabouts?
Thanks
Bobby
Byron Gilliam was a regular for half of the third season (he later returned as a dancer only) on "Laugh-In, and was also the assistant choreographer. He almost always displayed his bare stomach, and was VERY sexy.
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-20 16:12:08 UTC
Does anyone remember a black guy who was on Hugh Hefner's "Playboy After Dark"
and also had some guest spots on Laugh In?
On playboy after dark, he would get up when the bands were playing and put on
one helluva dancing show. The best I've ever seen..
Does anyone know whom I'm speaking about and his possible whereabouts?
Thanks
Bobby
Byron Gilliam (b.10-03-1940;d.10-22-1990) Was the groovey dancer and spot comedian on Laugh-In seasons 2-5. There's not much else on him that i could find.

Byron "Stu" Gilliam (b.07-23-33;d.10-11-2013) appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show, Playboy After Dark, and The Dean Martin Show. He was also on Laugh-in during season 3 as a skit comedian.

I have a side by side pic but don't know how to upload it. there's no "select attachment" button.