Yeah, cancel everything to keep the old farts alive!
Add Reply
Dave P.
2020-03-13 19:32:53 UTC
Yeah, cancel everything to keep the old farts alive!
*That's* a good idea! Why didn't *I* think of that?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/CancelEverythingNow?src=hashtag_click
t***@yahoo.com
2020-03-13 19:54:04 UTC
I' won't be young again but someday, if you live long enough, you'll be old. Live with that clown.
d***@gmail.com
2020-03-13 20:36:17 UTC
I won't be young again but someday, if you live long enough, you'll be old. Live with that clown.

Length of years is a blessing.

Do you think op is “blessed”? Nah.
Dave P.
2020-03-14 00:25:08 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I won't be young again but someday, if you live long enough, you'll be old. Live with that clown.
Length of years is a blessing.
Do you think op is “blessed”? Nah.
I'll be 67 on April 4th, & am still playing 50+ hardball
(wood bats, metal spikes), and year-round bowling league.
v***@yahoo.com
2020-03-15 02:31:43 UTC
If they die, who will pay all of the taxes to support these under employed snowflakes?