Gunman rampage at Boulder supermarket, at least 10 dead
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-03-23 03:01:49 UTC
Unidentified apparent suspect led away by Colorado authorities looks to be a paunchy white guy; no motive posited as yet.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-03-23 03:25:39 UTC
First report called in about 2:30 pm Mountain Time; dead include first-responding officer, 51-year-old on the force since 2010.

By the way, the Soopers spelling of the regional supermarket chain is derived from its founder's name.

STYBLE/Florida
Travoltron
2021-03-23 18:33:02 UTC
It's a Muslim. Ahmad Al Aliwi Al'issa.
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-03-23 20:08:57 UTC
Thanks much for that, Travelton; I've been agonizing since the perp's Moslem name surfaced last eve as to whether my first-impression of the aerial-shot photo as an un-toned* "white guy" was an applicable phenotype description of what in the middle of the previous century were often known** in The West as Mohammedans.

STYBLE/Florida
* Meaning out-of-shape, not pale-skinned.
** Such as in the Bogart war film classic "Sahara".
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-03-24 01:04:16 UTC
Yikes!

Whilst pondering the textual gulf betwixt the spelling of the term Moslem and its nowadays-unfortunately-ubiquitious variant transliteration, I neglected to note that your nom de guerre is spelled Travolton!

STYBLE/Florida