Dr. Lester Fisher, 100, Lincoln Park (Chicago) Zoo
danny burstein
2021-12-24 00:32:26 UTC
[Chicago news via Twitter. Note this is an interview
from earlier this year]

DeanRichards
@DeanRichards
I'm sad to report the death of the great Dr. Lester Fisher, director of
the @lincolnparkzoo
for 30 years...and long time guest on @WGNTV
=========
Earlier this year we visited at Lincoln Park Zoo just after his 100th
birthday.
Lincoln Park Zoo, WGN legend and more: At 100, Dr. Lester Fisher reflects
on his time in Chicago

https://wgntv.com/news/deans-list/lincoln-park-zoo-bozo-and-more-at-100-dr-lester-fisher-reflects-on-his-time-in-chicago/

***@panix.com
Adam H. Kerman
2021-12-24 00:48:43 UTC
Post by danny burstein
[Chicago news via Twitter. Note this is an interview
from earlier this year]
DeanRichards
@DeanRichards
I'm sad to report the death of the great Dr. Lester Fisher, director of
=========
Earlier this year we visited at Lincoln Park Zoo just after his 100th
birthday.
Lincoln Park Zoo, WGN legend and more: At 100, Dr. Lester Fisher reflects
on his time in Chicago
https://wgntv.com/news/deans-list/lincoln-park-zoo-bozo-and-more-at-100-dr-lester-fisher-reflects-on-his-time-in-chicago/
I remember him very well. He was on kids shows. He'd bring animals to
the studio. I think it was on the Ray Raynor Show.